Field Study #4
Date : 10 / 30 / 22
Time Started : 5:48pm
Temperature : 60.6º F
Weather : Partly cloudy
Length of Day : 10 hours, 23 minutes
Organisms smelled/felt/heard/seen
- The air was definitely drier this time because it is no longer as humid outside and we haven't been getting as much precipitation. I also saw a TON of deer this week (see deer+tracks below in the video) and I think that is because a lot of the cornfields by my house are being harvested and the deer don't have as many places to hide anymore. There also was a decent amount of noise from the highway this week and I don't know if that was because of the wind direction or if there was no longer a lot of leaves on the tree to absorb the sound.
Pictures/videos of my location (Only one of my videos will upload for some reason. I will try and send the other ones in an email).





Some great observations...noticing anything with color or leaf fall? Sound map time (and turn to see). Great video addition. Don't forget to add sketches and have yourself in one of your "same spot" photos.
ReplyDelete